Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater® 1/4 -Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth. Built from 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process to significantly reduce the use of dyestuffs, energy and water, it has a stand-up collar with zipper garage for next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves for mobility and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem holds its shape and resists abrasion, and a zippered left-chest pocket secures keys and cash. And it's Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 499 g (17.6 oz)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!