A use and abuse must-have for groveling up a chimney pitch or scrambling high above timberline, our Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking. The essence of versatility worn alone or under layers, it keeps you dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, Capilene Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. Solid-colored fabrics have 93% recycled-polyester content, heathers have 63% and both are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for better coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan shoulder seam for better fit and mobility
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help to cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for better coverage
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!