Occasionally you need to escape the town in which you live and work-its weather is too cold, its sky too cloudy and it sorely lacks sun and cyan-blue waters. Enter the Farpoint Wheeled 65, a versatile travel pack that's willing and able to accompany you to, say, Santorini-and transform to fit your needs when you get there. Booked a cliffside room for your stay? No problem. Durable wheels let you roll your belongings until the path ahead decides you should deploy the lightweight backpacking suspension. A large front-panel opening makes quick and easy work out of packing and unpacking, while internal compression makes sure everything stays in place until you reach paradise. Compatible with the Daylite® Travel for streamlined outings that call for your laptop and a few other essentials.
- Durable chassis with oversized 90mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Daylite® compatible attachment loops / external attachment points
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front panel StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall
VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT
O/S 3,967 IN3 / 65 L 70H X 41W X 34D CM 2.8 KG
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!