KYTE 48 PACK
For small weekend overnighters or big days out, the women's-specific Kyte 48 is a 48-liter, rucksack style pack made to haul heavy gear through challe…
For small weekend overnighters or big days out, the women's-specific Kyte 48 is a 48-liter, rucksack style pack made to haul heavy gear through challenging environments. If you need a pack that can handle punishing granite slogs, scree-covered summits, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Kyte can manage all that and more.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
Made for big days with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
The AirScape backpanel offers updated adjustable torso lengths and features a new injection-molded framesheet for a stable, breathable, close-to-body carry, even when the trail gets technical.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
|2929 IN3 / 48 L
|25.98H X 14.17W X 11.42D IN.
|2990 IN3 / 49 L
|27.95H X 14.17W X 11.42D IN.