The YETI Tundra® 35 is the right size for personal hauls or food for a small crew. It boasts up to three inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and a rugged rotomolded construction for optimum adventure performance. And it fits nicely in an inner tube, making it the perfect, portable cooler to take tubing down the river.
- Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Roto Molded construction makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- interlock lid creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lip grip handles stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Double haul handles military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- OUTSIDE 16 1/8” × 15 3/4” × 21 3/8”
- INSIDE 9 3/8” × 10 5/8” × 13 7/8”
- EMPTY WEIGHT 20 LBS
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!