Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. It's our most versatile cooler, just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue. This ice chest is plenty roomy and can hold a limit of redfish or your prized brisket without breaking a sweat.
- Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Roto Molded construction makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- interlock lid creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lip grip handles stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Double haul handles military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- OUTSIDE 17 1/4” × 16” × 30 5/8”
- INSIDE 10 5/8” × 11 1/8” × 23 1/8”
- EMPTY WEIGHT 29 LBS
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!