Is a high-impact bra, breathable enough for high-output activity such a wild idea? We don’t think so. Our Wild Trails Sports Bra provides comfortable, high-impact support with exceptional breathability during high-output efforts. The flattering, yet functional, racerback design is constructed with full molded foam panels to for just the right compression and support, and a fast drying, lightweight stretch band that moves moisture and dries quickly. High-impact support for B/C cup sizes, mid-impact support for D+. Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly; power mesh lining provides support with next-to-skin comfort, all with Polygiene® permanent odor control. What could be better? Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, of course. You’re welcome.
- Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with Polygiene® permanent odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Racerback design allows for added support, while using minimal fabrication to reduce bulk and potential for chafing
- Full molded panel provides added support for larger cup sizes, while still wicking moisture and drying quickly for high-sweat situations
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Elastic band provides additional support and moisture management, but is also soft for next-to-skin comfort. Adjustability for easy on and off through hook-and-loop closure
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tear away label for reduced bulk and added comfort
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!