Light and packable wind jacket made from waxed polyamide/organic cotton. Adjustable hood and vertical chest pockets.Light, pliant and packable wind jacket in waxed polyamide/organic cotton. The fabric is wind resistant and can withstand light rain as well, and it dries fast should it get wet. A practical garment that can be pulled on when needed, suitable for many kinds of outdoor life – walking, paddling or cycling. Simple design with only the most essential details to keep weight at a minimum.
The jacket has a well-fitting adjustable hood and zipper at the front with an inside protective flap. A vertical chest pocket on the left side keeps small items close at hand. Sleeve cuffs with elastic edging. Drawcord adjustment at hem.
The wax impregnation makes the jacket water resistant; it will keep you dry during light showers but not during a downpour or constant rain.
- Light, versatile and packable wind jacket with snug-fitting, adjustable hood.
- A perfect pullover garment for light trekking and day trips; it blocks out cold winds while effectively letting out moisture from within.
- Made from light yet strong HC-Lite fabric that is wind resistant, well ventilated and quick drying.
- Zipper at the front with flap on the inside.
- Vertical zippered chest pocket.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!